Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d) (english)
You know your way around Salesforce like the back of your hand? Is customer satisfaction your most important goal? Can you imagine training your users and turning them into professionals in the use of Salesforce? If you wish to work in a meaningful industry, then come and join us!
- You are responsible for the interdisciplinary support and further development of our CRM system (Salesforce) and keep your focus on our key users
- You continuously improve the performance of our agile CRM system
- You develop technical solutions to efficiently and stably implement process changes
- You are the technical contact person for our users and train them, e.g. in the case of process changes
- You are responsible for the system administration, including user & rights management
- You also support third party products
- You are a Salesforce enthusiast and have had the opportunity to gather some experience by now
- You have experience in setting up and further developing the Salesforce Sales Cloud and feel comfortable with Salesforce Lightning
- You have a structured, independent way of working and can think logically and analytically
- You keep a clear head even in challenging situations
- Your English language skills are excellent and you are comfortable with English as well
- We want you to develop with us and therefore offer you individual opportunities for further training, as well as good internal promotion prospects
- No one likes to think about aging, but we will subsidize your company pension plan if you wish so
- Flexible working hours & home office arrangement
- A modern, bright office in a well-connected central location
- Great benefits (cooperation with Urban Sports Club, subsidized BAV, weekly team lunch, drinks, fruit basket) and much more
Bewirb Dich bei uns!
Haben wir Dich neugierig gemacht und hast Du Lust, Teil unseres Teams zu werden? Dann bewirb Dich bei uns! Debbie freut sich über Deine Bewerbung und steht Dir auch gerne für Rückfragen zur Verfügung.
Wir benötigen von Dir: