(Senior) Full Stack PHP Developer (f/m)
We are looking for a (Senior) Full Stack PHP Developer (f/m).
Help us shape the Digital funeral market of tomorrow!
- Development and maintenance of new and existing web applications
- Collaboration with product owners, marketing and design teams to take our product to the next level
- You will find pragmatic solutions while attempting to square the circle of speed, quality and functionality
- You are a team player and have a passion for agile environment
- Implement reusable and solid responsive frontend components
- Create backend services including REST API to interact with internal web applications and 3rd party apps
- Identify and fix performance and maintenance problems
- Stay up to date with new frontend technologies and best-practices and share them with the team
- Write and maintain Salesforce components and triggers as well as APIs to connect with Salesforce
- At least 3 years of experience in developing web applications
- Solid knowledge and experience in front-end technologies such as CSS3, Html5, ES6
- Solid experience with responsive layouts and CSS preprocessors (we use Sass)
- Knowledge of cross browser and cross device compatibility is a must
- Profound knowledge and professional experience in PHP is a must, our main backend language.
- Experience with Git is a must
- Good Experience with WordPress and it’s plugins is a must
- Experience in back end development and REST API
- Dev Ops experience (configure and deploy applications on raw servers)
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS,EBS) is a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce (writing components, triggers, classes, unit tests) is a huge plus
- Proficient skills in written and spoken English, ideally basic German
- A challenging position with significant responsibility and tremendous opportunities for personal learning and development
- A chance to work with latest technologies
- Experience in one of the fastest growing companies in the digital funeral market
- A passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks
- Attractive Salary
- Permanent position
Are you curious about us and would you like to join our team? Lena is looking forward to receiving your application and is happy to answer all the questions you might have.
Please send in: