Full Stack Developer – Front-End Focus (m/w/d)
- You would work on Frontend solutions of various sizes and levels of complexity, and you would also get involved in the Backend development of our API
- You would take an active part in designing and building of our new web platform
- An optimal user experience is your passion: you are the connection between us and our customers. To do this optimally, you would analyze technical requirements and come up with best solutions
- You would advise on projects with regard to technical feasibility and architectural decisions, during the entire process
- You would also ensure the reusability and standardization of your solutions, as well as the continuous control of the software quality
- You would use our flexible, self-organized way of working for your personal development both in a team and in order to expand your technical expertise
- You are interested in learning new things and do not shy away from getting to know new programming languages, technologies and methods
- You have successfully completed your studies or training and have 3+ years of
professional experience in Web development.
- You have a good grasp of the Backend technologies and Relational Databases, very good knowledge of PHP and have experience using a PHP framework like Laravel, Symfony or equivalent. If you come from another platform like Node or Java, willingness to learn PHP is required.
- You write clean, readable and testable code.
- You would like to work with our Techstack: PHP7, Lumen5.7, CI/CD Pipelines, REST,
Atlassian, JIRA, Bitbucket, Docker, AWS Cloudfront, S3, AWS Fargate, React.js, Vue.js
- You have courage and openness to new things, as well as enthusiasm to be part of a great team that is changing the industry
- Excellent analytical skills and a high level of quality awareness
- Knowledge of English rounds off your profile
You have read this far and are still enthusiastic? Great, then here comes our offer for you:
- A challenging position with significant responsibility and tremendous opportunities for personal learning and development
- Experience in one of the fastest growing companies in the funeral market
- Flexible working time & home office arrangement
- A passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Regular team-events, drinks and snacks
- Attractive compensation
Bewirb Dich bei uns!
Haben wir Dich neugierig gemacht und hast Du Lust, Teil unseres Teams zu werden? Dann bewirb Dich bei uns! Alex freut sich über Deine Bewerbung und steht Dir auch gerne für Rückfragen zur Verfügung.
Wir benötigen von Dir: