Help us shape the funeral market of tomorrow!
We at November consult and support our customers professionally and empathically in the event of death of a beloved one. In addition, we provide a wide range of products for funeral provision. To offer the best customer experience November has developed an innovative sales concept that combines the offline with the online world.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious personality to support our developer team as Frontend Developer (f/m)
- Development of a scalable software platform
- Particular responsibility for frontend development projects
- Collaboration with product owners, marketing and design teams to take our homepage to the next level
- Development of internal tools and applications for other departments to increase their efficiency
- Significant experience in frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- Solid knowledge in PHP is a big plus, WordPress would be a great addition
- Very strong skills in written and spoken English, ideally basic German
- Interest in the economic effects of software decisions for the company
- Team player & willingness to take responsibility
- A challenging position with significant responsibility and tremendous opportunities for personal learning and development
- Experience in one of the fastest growing companies in the funeral market
- A passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Regular team-events, drinks and snacks
- Attractive compensation
- Permanent position
Are you ready for this new challenge? Apply now at email@example.com if you are ready to take this challenge (including resume, CV, references, preferred start date and compensation expectations).
We are looking forward to your application!